Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dare Devils Vs. Super Kings

Absolutely Amazing Match!!!
Both the Kings are now being defeated by devils. It sounds strange but its true. Delhi Dare Devils have tamed Chennai Super Kings and Kings XI Punjab. But this last match was thriller. First of all it is AB's (De Villers) and Dilshan's batting and then superb bowling and fielding effort by Dare Devils. I couldnt watch the first innings, its very sad as I was in office but cheered AB from my workstation. I was watching score online. Great innings by a great player. Dilshan played equally important innings after Delhi lost 2 early wickets that too of star players.

I was able to watch the second innings and really it was great team effort. We got 2 out of 2. I wish these guys more success. Keep going Delhi. Good luck!!!

2 comments:

Meher said...

Lol! Am I the only desi who is not a cricket fan?!

Varun said...

naah....there are too many...