Thursday, April 9, 2009

There are few songs!!!(updated pics)

I am in office right now. Today boss is on leave so I have all the time to write a post. Well my office is on 15th floor of a building, and I have a window seat (lucky eh??).

There are few songs which make you feel so good. Right now I am listening to "Dreams on fire" from Slumdog Millionnaire, and looking at the view from a window outside. The view is absolutely amazing. You can see the Aravali hills from my seat and a road which is going towards them. Traffic on the road is smooth and you can see busses and cars moving. Not many other buildings are nearby so there is lot of emply land and few houses.

Before going further, I want to tell you that I am adventure sports lover. Yes so coming back to the song, it just feels so good listening to it and looking at the view. I just wanted to go to those hills which can be seen and the song perfectly suits the mood. The road is just going towards it and never ending. It is just a dream of mine to go on this road and reach those beautiful mountains and climb them and see what is behind them. Surely I will gonna do this some day.

There are few pics as requested by my blogging friend of the view and the mountains. You can see at the far there are mountains and a road going towards it, which I was talking about. Also I have one pic of the parking.








4 comments:

Meher said...

I wish all your dreams come true!
Your description of the view from your window is very good, but isn't a picture worth a thousand words?! Post a picture! In the mean time, I will google Aravali hills :O

Mahesh Sindbandge said...

That song is really perfect you see ....

It has a lot to explain about the childhood love...

hope to see more from you...

visit mine too :P

Varun said...

thanks for ur comments friends...i will surely put a picture of a view from my seat...

Meher said...

Very nice... but more populated & crowded than I was expecting :)