Sunday, May 24, 2009

Tracking a portfolio company

For the last 6 months I am playing the rediff share bazaar game. It helped me learn lots of things, how the share market going, which company is most and least volatile. I observed 2 companies which are giving great returns during this time period.
First is, Maruti Suzuki,

Second, Bharti Airtel

I have made 2 charts to show how these companies' share has performed for the last 6 months. Both the companies has made significant growth and I think in the long run these company's share will reach greater than 1000 mark.

Bharti Airtel (BOM:532454)




Maruti Suzuki Ltd. (BOM:532500)



In the recession also, these stocks are performing exceptionally good. All over the world, automobile market has suffered but maruti suzuki is still making profits. Same with bharti airtel, the company is growing at a very fast pace. These are the stocks to invest for long term.

2 comments:

CutePriya said...

Thanks for the Information! You're a keen observer I must say!

Varun said...

Thank you ji...