Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Vienna attacks-Sikhs

I don't understand why people are fighting in India for what has happened in Vienna so far away. How many Sikh families are living over there? I don't think above 300 families. And they are still fighting. Come on don't they have anything to do? You guys are living distant away from India and you have not resisted politicizing and creating caste and religion problems even there. What will these foreigners think about us. This is what we have learned. I have heard people in US (both Indians and Pakis) watching India-Pakistan match in a theater and there was no violence or anything like that. This is such a good example and you guys are Indian and fighting with fellow Indians. What I am hearing now is these attacks are pre-planned.

Moreover, here in India these people are destroying public property like anything. What will they get from it? The life of the priest who has been killed there would not return. What will you get by burning a train or a bus. These guys are not motivated by anybody, they are self motivated. This is what they have learned from the childhood.

Curfew has been lifted now from Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Hoshiarpur, etc but still these religious groups has announced Punjab Bandh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Varun,
go through the news first and then post a blog. This doesn't make any sense to just put a blog saying I don't know...gather some facts my friend and then discuss and share comments.

Varun said...

I take it my friend. But I have read all the news and know what has exactly happened over there. I know some people are really feeling bad about it.
What has happened is very unfortunate. But this doesnt mean that we will fight over it and destroy the property all around. These things can only be solved by a dialogue and not with guns and knives.

Anonymous said...

I am not supporting anyone for destroying the property or what so ever and I don't think you are the right person to discuss the true situation. I am sorry for saying this to you but this is the fact.

Varun said...

dear friend
that is what I am trying to express from that post...I know what has happened was wrong...but the way of protesting is wrong...that is exactly what I was trying to tell. I am sorry if I hurt you in any way...