Friday, June 26, 2009

The day of tragedy-Michael Jackson

Good bye MJ.



It was really a very sad day to hear the news of death of King of Pop- Michael Jackson. From the childhood, I admired his dance and music. He made the album Thriller in 1982 which was one of the biggest selling album worldwide and I was not even born then. I guess, I heard this album first in 1996 and tell you I was dancing with all my friends. From that day I used to listen to all his songs, watch all his videos.

Then he took a break from this profession and returned again with his song "you rock my world" and I still remember, channel [V], was showing this song every 2 minutes for whole day. I think that was one of the greatest come backs.

Later on, he was involved in some of controversies but I will not talk about that as I just admire his talent and not his personal life. Also during his final days, he was about to make biggest comebacks once again but unfortunately, we will not see it. But truly I will miss Michael Jackson's dance and music.

No comments: