Monday, August 24, 2009

Ashes-England Vs Australia



So finally England reclaimed the Ashes Urn on the fourth day of the fifth and final test held at Brit Oval. It was an amazing series with an amazing fifth test. I was on England side as for some time, I do not like Australian cricket team for their behavior. They sledge too much when not required. Also England team has played a good cricket by maintaining pressure on Australians throughout the match. Who says that test match has become boring now. I wish to see more test matches like these in the future.

Moreover, Australians are now 4th in the ICC team rankings. For the first time they lost the 1st position since the launch of this ranking system. Now I think there will be more competition among the top 8 teams. Also Champions trophy is coming up from 22nd September. Looking forward to it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I added you to my private blog.

I don't know anything about cricket but it sounds good the way you wrote that entry. :)

Varun said...

thanks naseem