Thursday, February 4, 2010

Life in a camp-II

So I am continuing from where I left in the last post. There were so many incidence from that camp, I want to write about but don't want this post to be long.

The last night in the camp was very unusual. We were all told to sleep early, we thought Wow, no hard work tonight. But in the middle of the night as we were all sleeping peacefully, we heard a loud alarm went off. Some people were yelling "Run-Run, Fire", we actually got shocked and ran towards the crowd. Some people hid themselves in bathrooms and locked it from inside. Everywhere its chaos. Our group ran in one direction and found out at the end that it was a prank and the instructors were watching us that how we behave in such conditions. We all got surprised and gathered in a compound, there was a stage and in the middle of the night they have organized a concert in which famous singers were present. We sang and dance with them. Overall, those 10 days were memorable and a nice experience.

PS: I am getting married in 4 days, I don't know why I am writing about this. There are so many other things to think about.

No comments: