Monday, August 1, 2011

My First Smartphone

 
Ever since I got hold of Motorola Milestone XT 720, I was amazed to see so many features. Thanks to android platform which gives me so many useful applications for free. This is my first smartphone and I was overjoyed when I bought it 5 months back. The phone typically has fast processor, graphics are very fine and camera is superb.

One of the best features which I find in ths phone is the motorola phone portal, where if you are on wifi or USB internet you can directly open your phone on any computer. The phone will give you one web address which you can type on your computer and you can view all your contacts, photos, and sms's. You can also send sms's from computer screen while connected to phone through wifi or USB internet.

The mobile camera is of very good quality. There are features like auto focus and xenon flash. The phone is bit bulky but looks wise it is great. It has that manly look. The touch screen is good and equipped with gorilla glass.

Overall I find this a very good mobile device but few things which lacks in this are the low internal memory, battery usage (though it is affecting all android based phones).

1 comment:

Kamelsh Sharma said...

That's amezin phone and one of my fav too ..

njoy technology !