Monday, October 17, 2011

I think, therefore I blog

 
There are many bloggers who just start their blog and then forget about it. There are 2-3 posts and then the blog lost its continuity. Time is the most important factor. Many people do not get time to write. They start their first post and promises to continue it. But as the time goes by, they tend to drift away from this. I always enjoyed blogging as it gives me some way to express my views on various subjects. Though facebook and twitter also serves this purpose but that is amongst your known friends only. Blogging gives entire world to view your views. Also facebook and twitter gives you limited space. Here you can write as much as you want.

I want to continue this blogging stuff for the long time. Now it has become my hobby and I do not want to leave this. I always look out for subjects and topics that I can write about. I get upset and uncomfortable when I do not write new posts in an week or so. Though it had happened quite a few times but I always make up for that by writing more and more posts. I feel relief after writing posts. I have observed that commenting on other people blogs motivates them to write more. This I have observed from few of the bloggers who I am following. Please continue to comment on my posts also so that I continue to write more. As I am writing this post, I have something in mind to write about. Wait for new post!

No comments: