Friday, February 10, 2012

Change your Life, Change your Thoughts

We don't like changes around us but one must change within. My current phase of mind certainly requires some immediate changes. Life does not have any motivation. I used to like challenges but time is such that I refuse to start. I need to pull up my socks and have to look out for new developments. The most important thing is to change my thinking. It happens when you start feeling comfortable. And I really don't like that part. I always want to be submerged into something new. I feel like walking out and stand in the rain.

I wish I could change myself like I change clothes everyday. I find now that my best days are when I am making the internal and external changes to make my life better...But when I'm stuck in habitual patterns, doing the same thing day in an day out, I find it difficult to listen to my heart...I've always liked changes, despite the fact that it's so difficult to deal with them sometimes. When I fall into a rut I feel the need for a change of scenery. On one hand, this is immature, because no matter where one goes, his problems come along. So some people could say I just run away from my problems, but I never really have any big problems. Just a boredom with monotony. I love adventure, I love new scenery and new ideas. I like meeting new people and learning new ways of living. I like sharing concepts and thoughts with friends and strangers.

If the change is happening from bad to worse, even then I like it. It will occupy my mind and help me to think differently. It will always keep me on my toes. Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely.

No comments: