Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Boys Vs Girls (Blogging)

Before starting I want to say that this post is not specific to any person but a general observation. I may be wrong but this is what I see here on blogger.

I have been on blogger for quite some time now and read hundred of posts from different people. There are some differences which I found in the boys' blog as compare to girls' blog. I know few people will not agree to it but its only my views:

1. A girl's blog will mostly have information around her friends and how its affecting their life. In some cases there might be a information about her boyfriend/s/husband and how she like/dislike few things about him/them. If you see a boy's blog, it would contain information about sports, movies, political news or it will be specific to only one topic.

2. A girl's blog theme and layout will keep changing in two months or so whereas boy's blog theme or layout will change in a year.

3. I have seen few girl's blog post which doesn't make any sense at all and I can give you examples for that. They do not care if somebody reading their blogs or it is making any sense to them. It is mostly written to satisfy themselves. A boy's blog will be straight to the point, however, sometimes it also doesn't make sense.

4. There are lot of punctuations used in a girl's blog post for e.g. (.!%$#) Almost every sentence will end with many full stops. In a boy's blog there is a lot of cut copy paste stuff.

5. A girl will certainly write about their moods swings, her present state of mind and life whereas boys will talk about world.

 
Please don't think that I am MCP, there are few points which is troublesome for boys:

• 70% boys gets of D’s and F’s.
• They make up 80% of discipline problems
• They make up 70% of learning disabilities
• Are 1 to 1 ½ years behind girls in reading and writing
• Make up 80% of HS dropouts

No comments: