Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Petrol Prices Increased by Rs. 7.50


I think this is the highest ever petrol price hike in the history of India. I don't know where our country is heading. Rupee has reached to its lowest level to around Rs. 56 and now petrol prices are increased by Rs. 7.50. Sensex is also loosing daily. This UPA government is worse. I have not seen such a bad condition of my country in my life. May be older generation has seen it during wars. Manmohan Singh and Sonia Gandhi are making sure that this is UPAs last tenure. I don't think if any literate person will vote for their government ever. It will only be a political or religion based decision to vote for them.

Manmohan Singh is the same man who revived Indian economy in 1991 and now he is taking it to that level again where India was before 1991. I don't know what kind of economist he is? It doesn't even bother him. He is silent as usual. Mamta Banerjee who is against hiking railway fares is also silent. What happen to you now Madam? You are more busy in deleting your cartoons on web. Is this some kind of revenge taken by this government from Indian people? I hope 2014 comes soon so that we can get away from this government. I know it will be tough for the new government as well but at least there will be a change and Change is Good.

No comments: