Saturday, September 11, 2010

An Inrospection

I am the one who observes a lot about things happening around me. I observe people including myself. This post is a introspection of me that I recently found in my behavior. Life is going easy and I take it as it comes. But this easy attitude is making me lazy and feel that I am drifting towards the path which I should not be going. I am the guy who always want to be into things. I don't like sitting idle doing nothing. But I have become so lazy that even if I want to do something, my mind and body doesn't allow me to do it. I want to take care of each and every member of my family but I am so busy with myself that I am not able to give enough time to them. I try to avoid work and transfer it to next day and that next day never comes.

I don't know how to improve myself. I feel guilty of not doing well. I expect a lot from me and want to fly in life. I always want to see my family happy and somehow feel that I am not doing enough to them. I have so many pending tasks to do. I spend 15 hours of my day in front of the computer screen either in office or at home. I know I have things to do but lying on bed and surfing net is more important to me.

I want to change myself and I don't know how to start.

No comments: